Great news!

A few weeks ago I recieved the latest issue of 'Scrapbook Creations' magazine as I do every month. I have to say I really look forward to getting each issue in the post. Everytime I read it I tell myself 'you really should submit some of your work', but I just keep reading and never get around to doing it. My husband has been telling me for years, 'You should enter your stuff in something!' But I never knew if he was just being "nice" or if I should actually do it. After not much thought I entered the 'undiscovered talent' section of this months issue. I recieved an email today from the editor...

";-) I have a feeling we are going to see lots more of you coming up. Great work I will be in touch re publishing some of these."

I cant tell you how excited I am!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment